From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: August 25, 2019 2:03 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: New computer specs

More info on the Processor please: I am assuming I9 is a typo as I3, I5 and I7 are what I am used to seeing. Then there are differences between various I5 processors. I7 is for 3D video games and video editing and
I5 is more for business PC's like what we do. I have a 8th gen I5 K witch is an unlocked processor that can be ran at any speed I choose.
Currently I am running it at 4.0GHz. I have ran it as high as 4.3GHz.
But without water cooling in this rig I was worried about overheating although I didn't see any.

I3 is for cheap entry level PC's. Dont bother with them.