moderated Re: Changing Jaws Key

Randy Barnett

It's never a bother. :) I am here to help. Glad you got it worked out.

On 8/25/2019 6:49 AM, Zel Iscel wrote:

Oh, I just found it. Sorry to bother you. And thank you very much for your help.

Cheers

Zel

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Zel Iscel
Sent: Sunday, 25 August 2019 9:43 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Changing Jaws Key

Thanks Randy.

 Following your instructions, I get the option of insert, capslock or scroll lock. When I chose the insert key, it only allows me to use the key above delete. I was hoping to use the insert key at the bottom row, to the left of the delete key. Is there any way I can specify which insert key I want?

Cheers

Zel