From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: August-25-19 12:31 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: New computer specs

What affects a computer in opening programs is not all that RAM and
processor, it is how new it is.
As we install programs, Windows the operating system slows down.
Just remember how fast our current computer was when it was new.
If folks want a fast machine, keep one with very little installed on it and
use another one for all the apps.
Mark my words, you can get a fast processor, tons of RAM, and in a year, it
too will be slow, unless you don't install a bunch of programs on it.
Or you can save your critical data from the one you have, and restore it to
factory new and start over with it.
Glenn