From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tyler Wood
Sent: August 25, 2019 9:22 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: New computer specs

You've certainly got a point there, but your use case may be far different
than others. Some people don't use half of 128 gb, for example.
My parents have a Toshiba laptop from 2012 with a 256 gb drive. They haven't
used half of it since they've had it - and that also includes their pictures
and videos, though those are backed up to an external hard drive, which is
my recommendation for most things people would like to keep long term.
That being said if you can afford to get 512 gb, it isn't a bad thing at all
since this is an investment of your money and if this is going to be your
primary machine, it might be worth your while.