From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2019 9:47 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS and phone in the same input

Is there a way to trick it so that JAWS and the phone come out of the
same ear? It's stereo, right? If I plug in a monaural adaptor would
that make both ears the same? Does the headset have a mike that
talks to the phone???
At 08:53 AM 8/25/2019, you wrote:
Plantronics does offer a duel channel headphone where you can listen to
jaws
on one side and the individual on the phone, on the other. I do have this
exact headset and it works excellently.

Rick