From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Karen Hughes
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 10:46 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Crack For Jaws 64 Bit Win 7

my point is the schools charge a very small amount for the dog. plus you get
the training and housing while this takes place. i am in canada and this is
were i got my information. i have had some mobility training but not
received a dog yet. i am in the line waiting just now, smile. karen

From: cecropia64 Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 12:53 PM To: The
Jaws
for Windows support list. Subject: Re: Crack For Jaws 64 Bit Win 7
yes, i agreefully. besides, this is why prices of this stuff is so
out of
reach for many. because of slimy people like this guy who wants short
cuts instead of doing things the correct way. thanks pal to all of
you
who try similar things it's really apppreciated by those of us who
try to
do things the honest way!

On 2/4/2012 8:52 AM, George B wrote:
this is not the place for this kind of thing