From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Sunday, 25 August 2019 2:25 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: New computer specs

That was going to be my comment as well, if all you do is run Windows 10 and maybe Office and you mostly store documents and not thousands and thousands of pictures or, even worse, videos there is probably no need for anything larger. Having said this when it comes to price and what you get for it a 500Gb or, as some manufacturers specify, a 512Gb SSD seems to be in the sweet spot right now.