From: "Chris Hill" <hillco@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2019 1:29 PM
Subject: Re: RestoringtJaws access

You shouldn't have to call them. If you have your serial number and all that good stuff, go over to fsactivate.com and you should be able to do what you need.

On 8/24/2019 22:39, Justin Mcdevitt wrote:

Sent from my iPhone hello Group,
Recently I had some issues with my PC which required a complete reinstallation of windows and the maintenance of other issues.
After bringing it home today I attempted to open Jaws which ended up being limited to a 40 minute trial mode. As I do not have my authorization number written down, I probably will not have access to Jaws until I make contact with freedom scientific this Monday.
In the meantime is there a way that I can access Jaws and itp’s Full capacity.
I would appreciate any and all assistance.
Best, Justin