From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: August 24, 2019 11:41 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: New computer specs

The suggestion about a 500 GB SSD is totally subjective.
I've seen folks who never use more than 80 to 10 GB of their HD.
Too often people think bigger is better and that is not always the case.
Also, when you look at all the high specs, what are you doing with it all?
I mean, I'll bet 90% of us here don't do any more than read eMail, open some
web pages, open a spread sheet program once in a while, and listen to some
MP3 audio.
All this can be done with 10 year old technology just fine.
Glenn