From: "David & his pack of dogs " <myguidedogis@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2019 11:35 PM
Subject: Re: New computer specs

A tech told me anything over 8 Gigs of ram is too much. I think he was
dipping into some sort of sauce. I received what I was told was a
refurbished Win 10 computer with 250 Gs hard drive. It turned out to be a
windows 7 originally and you could make dinner by the time it booted up.
Thus, I agree with Feliciano.