From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David & his pack
of dogs
Sent: August 24, 2019 11:35 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: New computer specs

A tech told me anything over 8 Gigs of ram is too much. I think he was
dipping into some sort of sauce. I received what I was told was a
refurbished Win 10 computer with 250 Gs hard drive. It turned out to be a
windows 7 originally and you could make dinner by the time it booted up.
Thus, I agree with Feliciano.