From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Feliciano G
Sent: August 24, 2019 9:24 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: New computer specs

I suggest you upgrade to a 512 GB solid-state drive.

Feliciano
For tech tips and updates:
LIKE www.facebook.com/theblindman12v
Follow www.twitter.com/theblindman12v
Follow www.instagram/TheBlindMan12v
those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones
who do. -Steve Jobs

On Aug 24, 2019, at 9:21 PM, Andrew Diederick <andrew.diederick@...>
wrote:

Hello all.
Looking to purchase a new dell laptop computer. Here are the specs:
I9 processor
16 GB ram
256 GB SSD
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060

I would like this computer to last me about six years. Are all of these
specs acceptable for running JFW? Is there anything else that I should make
certain a new laptop has for JFW use?
Appreciate any advise.

Thank you-
Andrew