moderated RestoringtJaws access

Justin Mcdevitt

Sent from my iPhone hello Group,
Recently I had some issues with my PC which required a complete reinstallation of windows and the maintenance of other issues.
After bringing it home today I attempted to open Jaws which ended up being limited to a 40 minute trial mode. As I do not have my authorization number written down, I probably will not have access to Jaws until I make contact with freedom scientific this Monday.
In the meantime is there a way that I can access Jaws and itp’s Full capacity.
I would appreciate any and all assistance.
Best, Justin