moderated Re: having trouble with a web page

Joseph Hudson

Hi Jed, the states and jobs are split I'm going to Collins, so you have to interact with the column in that state jobs as you want. Does that help you any? There's no pop up box or anything.

On Aug 24, 2019, at 4:29 PM, Jed Barton <jed@...> wrote:

Hey guys
So i am trying to apply for a position, but am running into an issue
with their web page.
So i can fill out most of the form, until i get to the state. It
comes up as an edit box, but it also looks like it's a dropdown to
select a state. I don't understand why people don't use combo boxes
the way they are supposed to.
Can someone look at it, to figure out how i am supposed to enter the
state, cause i can't submit the form.

https://www.embracehomeloans.com/recruiting/lets-talk