moderated Re: how does one join the new JAWS list

Richard Turner

You said, “This is all the detritus of a competing group having been blown up by its owner, without warning, and the aftermath of same.”

In fact, David had warned that he was going to take down the list if the behavior continued at least two times that I recall, but kept it going for the sake of those who needed it.

People pushed him over the edge.

I will not continue this thread.

Richard

🖖 Live long and prosper