From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave Durber
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2019 6:39 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Esoteric punctuation question.

Hello there:

In JAWS for DOS, there was a feature, where you could set a parameter for comma, period/full stop, Exclamation mark, etc. By increasing or decreasing the parameter for each punctuation symbol you could vary the pause length for each symbol, thus giving you better structure to the text you were reading.

I have often asked why this feature has never been included in JAWS for Windows.