moderated Re: Changing Jaws Key

Randy Barnett

Hi, press jaws key plus 6 then press ctrl plus shift plus D for the jaws default settings, then in the search field type jaws key Then tab once and down arrow once then press space bar until you get the key you want for the Jaws key.

On 8/22/2019 11:46 AM, Zel Iscel wrote:

Hi all,

By default, if you set the keyboard layout to desktop, you should be able to use the insert key. However, in desktop layout my PC still only allows me to use the capslock key as the Jaws key. I know you can manually change the Jaws key but can’t remember how to do it. Can anyone please remind me?

Kind regards

Zel