moderated Re: Language Detection Question

Mike B

Hi Robin,

I gave various ways of enabling / disabling the language detection only to show that there's more than 1 way.

Sent: Friday, August 23, 2019 11:34 AM
Subject: Re: Language Detection Question

Mike,

I‘m curious why the instructions in Step 1 aren’t enough in your view.  When Bill White replied, he just had the first steps under Quick Settings.  It seems redundant to have to do change something in Quick Settings and also in Settings Center.  Do you find that doing it in one place doesn’t suffice?