From: "Graham Smith" <g.smith577@rogers.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2011 8:29 AM
Subject: Re: Instant Messenger with JAWS

Well not sure about that, please can you tell me what versions you are using.

Regards

graham
At 05:18 AM 7/14/2011 +0200, you wrote:
Oh! ; who should laugh at enquirer but the rude.
Yes ; you can use the messenger programmes conveniently with JAWS ;
according to my very personal experience ; msn is functioning the best
ever.
Mostafa Al'mahdy ; Egyptian Citizen and activist opposition protester
; give me liberty or mortality.
msn:
blind_user_forever@hotmail.com

On 7/14/11, Cal <yesitscal@ca.rr.com> wrote:
Please don't laugh at me because I honestly don't know, but can you use
messenger programs with JAWS and, if so, which ones work the best? Thanks
in advance.