moderated How to use English as the default language with JAWS

khalfan.bindhaher@...

´╗┐Hi there.
I installed the latest offline version of JAWS 2019 on my Surface Pro 6 and added Arabic from the options menu during installation as I wanted to have both Arabic and English multilingual support. After restarting my computer, I found that the JAWS UI language was switched to Arabic. I changed JAWS language back to English and things were ok during that time.
I restarted the computer again and JAWS language was changed to Arabic for an unknown reason. Is there a way to select English as the default and primary language for JAWS?
Regards.
Khalfan.