moderated Re: JAWS guide for MS Word?

Janet George

Thanks David for responding to this question. I want to order your book and had forgotten the name of it.
Thanks for putting together such a comprehensive manual on formatting a word document.

Janet
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whomsoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
John 3: 16

On Aug 22, 2019, at 8:29 AM, David Kingsbury <davidkingsbury77@...> wrote:

Hello,

With the risk of sounding self-promoting, you could check out the book I wrote entitled “Format Your Word Documents with JAWS and NVDA: A Guide for Students and Professionals.” Depending on format chosen, you can purchase it for between 18 and 20 dollars at:

http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/WORD-FORMAT.html

Regards,

David