From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Juan Pablo
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 8:28 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Crack For Jaws 64 Bit Win 7

No, Nickus, the guide dog schools give the dogs totally free to the final
users.
But they spent a lot of money since the dog is a puppy to the final training
stage.

From: cecropia64 Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 12:53 PM To: The Jaws
for Windows support list. Subject: Re: Crack For Jaws 64 Bit Win 7
yes, i agreefully. besides, this is why prices of this stuff is so out
of
reach for many. because of slimy people like this guy who wants short
cuts instead of doing things the correct way. thanks pal to all of you
who try similar things it's really apppreciated by those of us who try
do things the honest way!

On 2/4/2012 8:52 AM, George B wrote:
this is not the place for this kind of thing