moderated Re: Language Detection Question

Mike B.

Hi Tom,

If you want to turn it off in an individual application:
Steps 1:

1. Open the application, invoke the, Insert + V, keystroke to open quick settings.
2. Navigate to, Language detect change, and uncheck this checkbox.
3. Tab to, Okay, and press enter to save and close.

Steps 2:
1. Open the Settings Center while in the application with, Insert + 6, on the number row.
2. Down arrow to, Text processing, right arrow to open, down arrow to, General, and right arrow to open.
3. Down arrow to, Detect languages and uncheck this checkbox.
4. Tab to, Okay, and press enter to save / close.

Steps 3 for all applications:
1. Open the Settings Center while in the application with, Insert + 6, on the number row, and press, Control, Shift + D, to open settings center  default all applications.
Now follow steps 2 thru 4 from above.