moderated Re: Language Detection Question
Bill White <billwhite92701@...>
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
1. Open the application that is reading your documents (EG) Microsoft Word.
2. Press INSERT plus V for Quick Settings.
3. In the search box, type the word language. You will see three results.
4. Arrow down to the third result, and if it says “language detect, checked, press SPACE to uncheck it.
5. TAB to OK, and press ENTER.
Now, when you read a document, it should not read parts in other languages.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2019 2:27 PM
To: jfw list
Subject: Language Detection Question
Since I did the most recent Jaws 2019 update, language detection has somehow gotten turned back on for me.
Now, Jaws reads parts of certain documents in other languages.
How can I turn language detection off, so that Jaws reads strictly in English?
Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan