moderated Re: Language Detection Question

Bill White

Hi, Tom.

1. Open the application that is reading your documents (EG) Microsoft Word.

2. Press INSERT plus V for Quick Settings.

3. In the search box, type the word language. You will see three results.

4. Arrow down to the third result, and if it says “language detect, checked, press SPACE to uncheck it.

5. TAB to OK, and press ENTER.

Now, when you read a document, it should not read parts in other languages.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...