moderated Re: jaws on a different audio device

Daniel Wolak

Hi,

Thanks very much, got it sorted now with this info.

Daniel

On 2019-08-22 4:19 p.m., ratshtron wrote:
yes there is, I am using an external usb sound card to use a wireless
headset for jaws to go through while everything else goes through the
onboard audio device on the motherboard. press insert+j then u then o.
then select the audio device you wish to use with jaws.

Legend has it that on Thursday 8/22/2019 01:30 PM, Daniel Wolak said:
Hi all,

I'm using jaws on a system that has multiple sound-output devices, and
am just wondering if there is a way to route jaws speech to a different
device than the windows default?

Thanks,

Daniel