moderated Re: confused

Georgie Mac

Brian,  For me too!  To much with all of this.  People just asking questions to a very confusing issue.  Very Admiral of you to take the time talk to us regarding this.  We all said we didn't care but the fact is we did and do!  Much appreciated.  Georgi

On 8/22/2019 12:15 PM, cecropia64 wrote:
brian:

thank you.?? now that was a helpful answer to an innocent question.?? i appreciate you clearing it up for me.?? have a great one.

stew

On 8/22/2019 12:13 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
I agree, the use of "the list" and "this list" being bandied about is confusing.

This group, as in /The JAWS for Windows Support List/, is owned by James Homuth and, to my knowledge, has been since its inception.

The now defunct JAWS Users group, whose exact name I do not know and since it's been nuked cannot pull up, has never, to my knowledge, been owned or moderated by the owner of this very group that I'm about to post this message to (James Homuth).?? If I'm wrong I am certain that the Group Owner of this very group will correct me.

The "pop-up replacement" for said nuked group is jfw-users@groups.io, <mailto:jfw-users@groups.io,>??home page here, https://groups.io/g/jfw-users, <https://groups.io/g/jfw-users>??which includes its various addresses just like all Groups.io group home pages do, and which I mentioned how to search for last night.?? It came into existence yesterday.

That covers all of the "this and that" groups that have been swirling around in various topics here.?? It is left as an exercise to the reader to figure out just which this or that was being alluded to in those other messages.

???????????????? ~ Eric Hoffer