moderated Re: how does one join the new JAWS list

On Thu, Aug 22, 2019 at 02:35 PM, Tyler Wood wrote:
I was browsing subjects, not content, which is my own fault.
Apology accepted.  I was shocked because "this is not you," that's for sure.

There's a reason that I included a rule elsewhere (that shall remain nameless) that reads, "Use threaded or conversation view in your e-mail client program or webmail and read through the entirety of a topic before replying.  It gets you completely up to speed and avoids a lot of repetition.  If you choose not to use threaded/conversation view, please take the time to read through all messages from the group that are in your inbox prior to adding any reply to the group.  It’s the only way you can be sure you’re up to speed on any topic when not using threaded/conversation view."

That used to be basic netiquette, specifically for e-mailing lists, that went without saying.   Alas, it doesn't anymore.

         ~ Eric Hoffer