moderated Re: how does one join the new JAWS list

Tyler Wood

I might be behind here, however I’m also curious why the list is being migrated? This is the first I’ve heard of it. If not, what exactly is the issue with this list specifically to make this happen?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: August 22, 2019 12:54 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: how does one join the new JAWS list

I honestly cannot believe that this question is being asked here.   You already know how to join a Groups.io group, send an e-mail message to their subscribe address.

The direct link to the new Jfw-Users group, jfw-users, has been posted, by me, already and also directions about how to search for any group you might want.  That group's addresses, like those of any Groups.io group, can be found immediately after the phrase "Group Email Addresses" on the home page.

If you are a member of any Groups.io group, you had ought to know how to do this already, but those are pretty much step-by-step instructions specific to that group above.  Doing searches is not rocket science and should be a basic skill.

         ~ Eric Hoffer