moderated Re: confused

cecropia64

i only asked because there are so many different angles of basically the same issue that it just got confusing.?? i really don't care either but i just want to know?? what is going on.?? not a big deal just confusing.

On 8/22/2019 11:56 AM, Richard Turner wrote:
Perhaps you should write to:??main+owner@jfw.groups.io
and ask.
I suspect Mike has been the owner of this list, but I'm not sure and also not interested enough to go find out.

HTH,

Richard

Always look out for #1, and be careful not to step in #2.

On Aug 22, 2019, at 8:53 AM, cecropia64 <cecropia64@...> wrote:

???okay, now i am confused.?? what list is mike the new owner of??? is it this list or another list.?? help!

stew