moderated Re: The List

Mario

yes, that's the one.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Richard Turner [mailto:richardturner42@...]
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Wednesday, August 21, 2019, 5:48 PM
Subject: The List

i believe they are talking about the Jaws Users list that was run by
Rick Justice and David Farren, (I am not sure how David spells his last
name) but things had gotten pretty ugly at times there.
In any case, that list is no more.
That list showed "Jaws Users" in the subject line, so it was easy to
tell which list messages were coming from.

Richard

Always look out for #1, and be careful not to step in #2.

On Aug 21, 2019, at 2:41 PM, Don H <lmddh50@...> wrote:

Sorry I missed something which list are we talking about and who was
the owner?

On 8/21/2019 4:12 PM, Pastor Gil Pries wrote:
That’s terrible!
I hope all the other list members from that list come here.
Pastor Gil