moderated Re: Netflix and audio description

William Hersh

Thanks Randy

Could you tell me which was easiest for you? I take it the Roku was not the best. Was it Roku 2 or 3? And which FireStick?

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2019 9:51 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Netflix and audio description

Hi Bill, I've used audio description with Netflix successfully without issues on Samsung smart TV, Roku and Amazon fire stick. On All but the Roku I used voice feedback. on the Roku someone else did it. It  was an older one that Didn't have voice feedback but it still work for audio description.

Randy Barnett owner of soundtique

On Aug 21, 2019, at 4:57 AM, William Hersh <billhsh@...> wrote:

Hi Listers

Any opinions on using Audio Description on Netflix? What are some winning combinations - smart TV with or without Roku 3? FireStick? Better on tablet? Better on PC? Better with Apple TV? Any failed combinations? Known issues?

Thanks

Bill