moderated Re: JAWS guide for MS Word?

Always search the Freedom Scientific site.  There are generally, and definitely are in this case, webinars and other documentation.   I just searched using the two keywords JAWS and Word in the search box and there's lots of material there, you just need to sift through and look at what's relevant to you.

Free MS-Word with JAWS Webinar

Free Improving JAWS Skills in Word Webinar

There are downloadable documents associated with these, and they're only two things I found on the first page of search results at the FS site.

         ~ Eric Hoffer