From: Marty Hutchings [mailto:mhutchings152730@gmail.com]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Monday, August 19, 2019, 11:24 PM
Subject: Esoteric punctuation question.

Thanks brian. This one worked. What an issue. One more thing to bring
division among folks. Rediculas!

Love in Christ
Marty
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers,
against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against
the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to
resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.
Ephesians 6:12, 13