moderated Re: Esoteric punctuation question.

Marty Hutchings

Thanks brian.  This one worked.  What an issue.  One more thing to bring division among folks.  Rediculas!

Love in Christ
Marty
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.
Ephesians 6:12, 13

Sent: Monday, August 19, 2019 9:58 PM
Subject: Re: Esoteric punctuation question.

On Mon, Aug 19, 2019 at 10:54 PM, Marty Hutchings wrote:
Firefox said that this is a 404 page.
That's because the e-mail client broke the full link across two lines, so when you're activating it's not got the full URL.

Here it is, naked:  https://slate.com/technology/2011/01/two-spaces-after-a-period-why-you-should-never-ever-do-it.html

and, in case this should be broken, too, as click through text:  Space Invaders:  Why you should never, ever use two spaces after a period.

I happen to disagree, but hey.  I still use two spaces after the end of a sentence as I still find it easier to read text, even word processed text, where that convention is followed.

--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 1903, Build 18362  

Many of the insights of the saint stem from his experience as a sinner.

~ Eric Hoffer

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.