From: Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
[mailto:Robin_Van_Lant=Key.com@groups.io]
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Monday, August 19, 2019, 10:47 AM
Subject: Esoteric punctuation question.

I don't think Vocalizer is any better. Much of the time the pause is an
acceptable level, but there are enough times when it's almost as if
there is no pause at all. I'll go back to see if I forgot to type a
period and find one there, but Vocalizer doesn't pause as I would hope.
I'll play with the recommended tweaks someone posted.