moderated Re: Setting shortcut keys for apps

Richard Turner

Dean
Well, my system running Jaws 2019 latest version and Windows 10 1903 blocks my use of desktop shortcut keys. I've had one session when Eric Damery remoted into my system and it has him and their developers stumped. There are at least two others that he is dealing with directly with the same issue.
If I unload Jaws 2019 and load Jaws 2018, all the shortcuts work perfectly.
I now use pinning my most used programs to the Task Bar and use the Windows Key with their corresponding number to launch them.
So, the whole point of this is to say, avoid making blanket statements.

Richard

Always look out for #1, and be careful not to step in #2.

On Aug 19, 2019, at 8:37 AM, Zel Iscel <zel@...> wrote:

Hi Dean,

Thanks for your response.

I’ve successfully set the shortcut keys I wanted now so no need to discuss this further.

Cheers

Zel