From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dean Martineau
Sent: Monday, 19 August 2019 11:18 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Setting shortcut keys for apps

Hi.  This is all discussed in Windows Keyboard Power User Guide.  I’m not sure why you’re going to File Locations to set shortcuts, I’ve never looked there.

A JAWS installation will not affect any shortcut keys you’ve set in windows unless there’s a JAWS key conflict, and even then, JAWS won’t see the keystroke.

Perhaps give an example of a keyboard shortcut that you set before, and that doesn’t work now.  How did you set the shortcut before?  Incidentally, I know this was discussed before, but I didn’t read the thread thoroughly.

Thanks.

Dean

https://techforblind.us