moderated Re: Setting shortcut keys for apps

Dean Martineau <topdot@...>

Hi.  This is all discussed in Windows Keyboard Power User Guide.  I’m not sure why you’re going to File Locations to set shortcuts, I’ve never looked there.

A JAWS installation will not affect any shortcut keys you’ve set in windows unless there’s a JAWS key conflict, and even then, JAWS won’t see the keystroke.

Perhaps give an example of a keyboard shortcut that you set before, and that doesn’t work now.  How did you set the shortcut before?  Incidentally, I know this was discussed before, but I didn’t read the thread thoroughly.

Thanks.

Dean

https://techforblind.us