moderated Re: Software there can record picture and sound from JAWS

Richard Turner

I was curious about this, so I did a little searching.

I noticed that on my system, Game bar is off, so you may need to go into settings and enable the features you want, but here is an article about generic use of the Game Bar at least so far as Xbox is concerned, but it looks like you can choose to use it wherever you want.

https://www.polygon.com/2015/7/31/9081715/windows-10-game-bar-how-to-record-screen-video

HTH,

Richard

Always look out for #1, and be careful not to step in #2.