moderated Re: Software there can record picture and sound from JAWS

Kelly <kelly@...>

The other nice thing about the Game Bar recording is that by default it records just the active window so items from other windows you might have open won’t appear.  As I said for me, it has become my go to way for making screen recordings.

Kelly

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2019 8:31 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Software there can record picture and sound from JAWS

I didn't even know what that Game Bar feature even did! I've heard tell that it gets in the way of OBS Studio sometimes, but what it's there fore, I never knew.

On 8/16/2019 4:09 PM, JM Casey wrote:

Neat. That game bar turns out to be more useful than I at first thought. I knew you can take screenshots with it, but was unaware it had a record feature. Makes sense, though. There are so many PC game playthrougs on youtube and I suppose nowadays a lot of them probably use this method.