moderated Esoteric punctuation question.

fenderwal@...

Hi, folks.

I decided to get serious about learning JFW. Lots of interesting discoveries, and, a few puzzles.

Here is one. I noticed that with or without punctuation spoken, JAWS kind of rushes past what I consider to be normal length punctuation pause intervals. With Window-Eyes, I was able to put a period character after char.chr dictionary entries, thereby increasing the pause interval. This does not work with the JAWS Eloquence voice, however. To my question.

Is there a setting in JAWS to adjust punctuation pause intervals?

Thank you in advance for your help,
Lou N.