moderated Re: using linked in with Jaws

JM Casey

Good that you chimed in, then.

I suppose I just hate the entire concept and that predisposes  me to be less patient than usual. Haha

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rick Mladek
Sent: August 16, 2019 3:24 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: using linked in with Jaws

I will give the other side of this last comment. I use linkedin.com regularly and it is as all websites go with Jaws, you must learn the site, not as a blind person with Jaws but for the website and what it can offer the user of the said website. It is very useable if you work with jaws. Just learn the informatio needed for your profile and if you can use jaws with comfort, you will be able to use this site without any problem.

Rick