moderated Announcing position

John Doering

Hello:

I am not sure if I used the correct term in my subject…

Is there anyway to stop JAWS from announcing your position when you go into a file list or the desk top?

i.e. When you go to the desk top and it will say something like “Google Chrome 14 of 21?.

Can we stop the announcement of the 14 of 21?

Any ideas will be appreciated.

Thanks,

John Doering
Pricing Analyst