moderated Re: using facebook with Jaws

Jed Barton

Let me give you a hint from someone who uses fb all the time.
Absolutely use the mobile site whenever you can. It's way easier to
navigate

On 8/16/19, jredlichspeaks@gmail.com <jredlichspeaks@gmail.com> wrote:
I am using face book, but tab around a long time before finding what I
need.
This morning I created a post, but can't tell if it posted or not. Can
anyone give me some tips for easily creating a post and posting it? Also
some tips for navigating face book, too?

Thanks.

Judy

Helping people tell their story and find their highest potential

Encounter show host, Tuesdays 1:30 p.m. KSIV Radio AM/FM St. Louis, MO

Let's connect! JudyRedlich.com | linkedin.com/in/judy-redlich