moderated Re: Software there can record picture and sound from JAWS

Steve Matzura

Camtasia is OK, but I had a lot of difficulty configuring it and making it work to the point where the video was actually usable. Either too big or too small, sometimes I recorded and got blank (black) screens, so I uninstalled it.

OBS Studio is what you need. Do you want to also record your own voice to narrate along with JAWS?Then you need a mixer to mix JAWS audio with a microphone.

On 8/16/2019 10:26 AM, Ashleigh Piccinino wrote:
What about Studio Recorder? I know it records audio of JAWS, or I think it does anyway. I don’t know about the pictures, though.

On Aug 16, 2019, at 6:35 AM, Anders Boholdt-Petersen <english_correspondences@...> wrote:

Hi everyone

I look after a software there can record picture and sound from JAWS. This is because I should record some pictures and sounds about what there happen in a special web formula with JAWS activated.

Do you have heard about a software there can do that?

I have found a software called Camtasia from https://www.techsmith.com/camtasia, but I not have an idea about the accessibility for blind users in this software.

Thanks in advance for your answer, and have a nice day.

Regards,

Anders