moderated Re: Navigating highlighted text in word

Jschliff@...

This is great information!  How do you invoke the skim feature while in Word?

Joseph?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cohn, Jonathan
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2019 10:57 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Navigating highlighted text in word

Another possible way of doing this is using the JAWS skim reading utility. If you bring up the utility, and then go down to the fourth item, you can select colors and attributes to search for. There is then a quick nav key to go to the next item, and I believe one can also get a list of all matches.
 This is a great feature for when you get a PDF and are told to read the items marked in red. I don't think it works in excel,
but that would be cool if it did.