moderated Re: temporarily increasing/decreasing speech rate question

And if you do a say all and Jaws is talking you can simply press Page Up or Page Down to slow Jaws down or speed it up.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 10:50 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: temporarily increasing/decreasing speech rate question

Hi David,

It's not the Insert key you press.  Hold the,Control & Alt keys down together and press pageup or pagedown.

Control, alt, + page up or down for temporary changes.

Control, alt, windows key, + page up or down for permanent changes.

Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 10:00 AM

Hi:

Is the insert + pg up/dwn key presses simultaneous or done in sequence?

Sincerely yours,

David S. Pearson