From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 3:03 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: temporarily increasing/decreasing speech rate question

Howdy Bob,

I don't know why it doesn't work for you, because it works for me on both my
Windows 7 & 10 computers with all installed versions of Jaws. Maybe it's
the sequence your pressingthe the, Control, Alt and Winkey, with. Trying
holding down the Control & Alt keys before pressing the WinKey and see if
that does any good.

I believe that everything happens for a reason. Usually, the reason is that
somebody screwed up.