moderated Re: temporarily increasing/decreasing speech rate question

Tim Ford

It works for me, that is a nice new feature, since the previous way to make a permanent speed change was a bit of a pain.

Tim Ford

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 3:03 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: temporarily increasing/decreasing speech rate question

Howdy Bob,

I don't know why it doesn't work for you, because it works for me on both my Windows 7 & 10 computers with all installed versions of Jaws.  Maybe it's the sequence  your pressingthe the, Control, Alt and Winkey, with.  Trying holding down the Control & Alt keys before pressing the WinKey and see if that does any good.